1. The book of Ezra tells about the rebuilding of the Temple, and the book of Nehemiah tells about the rebuilding of the ___________.
Hint: (Nehemiah 2:18)
B- town center
2. Why did a huge fish swallow Jonah?
Hint: (Jonah 1:3)
A- Because he refused to go to Tarshish.
B- Because he refused to go to Nineveh.
C- Because he refused to go to Jerusalem.
D- Because he refused to go to Canaan.
3. God promised to open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing if the people would do what?
Hint: (Malachi 3:10)
A- finish rebuilding the Temple
B- observe the reading of Scripture
C- go to church regularly
D- bring their tithes to Him
4. In the parable of the Good Samaritan, how many people passed the wounded man without helping him?
Hint: (Luke 10:31-33)
5. What woman did Paul call a sister in Christ in the last chapter of Romans?
Hint: (Romans 16:1-2)
Get Sunday school lessons to your email every Monday afternoon. To find out more click here.
We pray that this ministry will be a blessing to you and your family. Please spend as much time as you like visiting this site, and be sure to add us to your favorites so...