1. How did the scouts describe the Promised Land?
Hint: (Numbers 13:27)
A- A land filled with righteous people
B- A land that was cold and barren
C- A land rich in minerals and resources
D- A land flowing with milk and honey
2. What proof did David have that he could have killed Saul if he'd wanted to?
Hint: (1 Samuel 24:11)
A- He had Saul's sword.
B- He had a piece of Saul's robe.
C- He had Saul's horse.
D- He had many strands of Saul's hair.
3. Complete the verse: " Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil _______________."
Hint: (3 John 1:11)
A- is like a lost sheep
B- commits sin
C- is filled by the evil spirit
D- has not seen God
4. Which person below was not one of Jesus' 12 disciples?
Hint: (Luke 6:13-16)
5. According to Proverbs, who has plenty of food?
Hint: (Proverbs 12:11)
A- a thief
B- a rich man
C- a hard worker
D- a prayerful person
Get Sunday school lessons to your email every Monday afternoon. To find out more click here.
We pray that this ministry will be a blessing to you and your family. Please spend as much time as you like visiting this site, and be sure to add us to your favorites so...